Due to the ongoing health crisis, the Board has made the difficult decision to convert the BCWWA Conference and Trade show to a virtual forma
t. The Virtual conference will run November 3-4, 2020 using a virtual platform. Click here to learn more.
Thank you for your patience as our team navigated how to transition to a virtual conference and trade show. We were able to use your valuable feedback to help decide on a platform and we will continue to refer to your feedback it as we continue finalizing details.
For those seeking additional information, please click here to read our detailed FAQ.
VIRTUAL TRADE SHOW UPDATE
Thank you for your patience as our board and team transitions to a virtual conference and trade show. Your feedback was very valuable in helping us select a platform and we will continue to refer to it as we move forward with finalizing details.
Our decision to “go virtual” means that you can still showcase your services, products and expertise through our user-friendly virtual platform – from anywhere!
What you can expect from attending the BCWWA Virtual Conference & Trade Show as an exhibitor:
- Engage attendees using “live-chat” tools. Attendees can ask questions uninhibitedly in a virtual formal – without fear of missing a session or keynote.
- Ability to fully brand your booth and post collateral, videos, demos and research.
- Opportunities to gamify your booth to boost engagement as well as audience’s stay-time at your booth.
- Attend Virtual Receptions for more opportunities to connect with attendees.
- An environmentally friendly-option without the hassle and additional costs of attending a live trade show.
- Ability to track both visitors and follow-up with potential customers
- Access to purchase booth add-on that enables built-in lead retrieval that contains booth visitors’ contact information.
We have created a document that may help you to visualize the virtual conference.
- Exhibitor Booth (includes 2 exhibitor passes and access to the trade show, break areas and receptions) - $749
- Additional Exhibitor Pass - $199
- Upgrade to Full Conference Pass - $149 (with Exhibitor pass)
Because the virtual trade show is a new concept with different features, we felt that it would be inappropriate to include this year in the Founding Exhibitor calculation.
While we hope you will come along with us to our virtual conference, your decision will not impact your Founding Exhibitor status. The participation at the virtual trade show will not count towards the founding exhibitor status.
Trade Show Hours:
The Trade Show will be open throughout the entire conference. During breaks and extended lunches (90 minutes) delegates will be actively directed towards the trade show.
Due to the considerable number of transactions that our team expects to process to address current exhibitors registered for the physical conference, new exhibitor applications will open in August, 2020.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Janette at firstname.lastname@example.org.