Registration deadline: June 4, 2021 at 11:30pm.
- Member: $299.00 + GST
- Non-member: $429.00 + GST
Consider purchasing a BCWWA Membership ($109) when registering - you will receive a $130 discount on ALL courses and other select products for 1 year! Click here for Membership information.
If you are unable to register online, please contact our office for assistance. By registering for this class, you are agreeing to the terms of our customer policy.
We can also deliver this course customized to your worksite. If you would like to offer the course to several employees, please contact our office and see if a customized program at your worksite would be a better solution for you!
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how and why ultraviolet (UV) light is used to disinfect water, including how UV works and how it compares to other treatment processes.
- Understand and evaluate UV equipment, and the factors that affect UV dosage.
- Apply your knowledge in an operating environment to monitor and maintain equipment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
You should take this course if you:
- Are responsible for evaluating the application of UV technology for a water or wastewater system; or
- Require continuing education units (CEUs) to maintain your Environmental Operators Certificate Program (EOCP) certification.
CERTIFICATION AND CEUS
This course provides 0.6 core CEUs for the following Environmental Operators Certification Program (EOCP) certifications:
- small wastewater systems (SWWS)
- small water systems (SWS)
- wastewater treatment (WWT)
- water distribution (WD)
- water treatment (WT)
This course provides 0.6 related CEUs for the following EOCP certifications:
- wastewater collection (WWC)
Certifications and exams are administered by the EOCP - please contact them for more information or to register for an exam.