Before you register, make sure to purchase a BCWWA Membership first ($109) - you will then receive a $130 discount on ALL courses and other select products for 1 year! Click here for Membership information.
- Member: $199.00 + GST
- Non-member: $329.00 + GST
If you are unable to register online, please contact our office for assistance. By registering for this class, you are agreeing to the terms of our customer policy.
We can also deliver this course customized to your worksite. If you would like to offer the course to several employees, please contact our office and see if a customized program at your worksite would be a better solution for you!
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand Dam terminology, Dam failtures and inspecting Dams.
- Water Act; Dam Safety Regulations, Canadian Dam Association.
- Overview of the Provincial Emergency Program, BC Emergency Management System and Role of Dam Owners.
CERTIFICATION AND CEUS
This course provides 0.6 core CEUs for the following Environmental Operators Certification Program (EOCP) certifications:
- small water systems (SWS)
- water distribution (WD)
This course provides 0.6 related CEUs for the following EOCP certifications:
- small wastewater systems (SWWS)
- wastewater collection (WWC)
- wastewater treatment (WWT)
- water treatment (WT)