With the ongoing risks associated with Covid-19 we have decided to deliver a number of our courses in a new online format. In an effort to make these as close to an in-class experience as possible, these courses will be delivered by a live instructor in real-time and they will run for the same lengths and times that the in-class course would have. So a 5 day course that would run from 8-4 pm from Monday to Friday will still run the same way with the same instructor, you'll just be listening and interacting with your live instructor from the safety of your computer instead of being in a physical classroom. Keeping you safe while providing opportunities to acquire your CEU's is our top priority.
Before you register, make sure to purchase a BCWWA Membership first ($109) - you will then receive a $130 discount on ALL courses and other select products for 1 year! Click here for Membership information.
- Member: $999.00 + GST
- Non-member: $1,129.00 + GST
If you are unable to register online, please contact our office for assistance. By registering for this class, you are agreeing to the terms of our customer policy.
We can also deliver this course customized to your worksite. If you would like to offer the course to several employees, please contact our office and see if a customized program at your worksite would be a better solution for you!
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Develop accurate and effective budgets.
- Effectively communicate with your team and stakeholders.
- Deliver oral reports.
- Create and deliver engaging presentations.
- Develop succinct and relevant business plans.
- Prepare clear, peer-reviewed reports.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
You should take this course if you:
- Were recently promoted into a supervisory or management role;
- Are interested in pursuing a supervisory or management role in the future;
- Want to "brush-up" your management skills or take them to the next level; or
- Require continuing education units (CEUs) to maintain your Environmental Operators Certificate Program (EOCP) certification.
CERTIFICATION AND CEUS
This course provides 3.0 related CEUs for the following Environmental Operators Certification Program (EOCP) certifications:
- small wastewater systems (SWWS)
- small water systems (SWS)
- wastewater collection (WWC)
- wastewater treatment (WWT)
- water distribution (WD)
- water treatment (WT)
Certifications and exams are administered by the EOCP - please contact them for more information or to register for an exam.