The 7th Canadian Biosolids and Residuals Conference is a must-attend event for anyone interested in biosolids and residuals management in a uniquely Canadian context.
Monday, June 2, 2014 - advance registration closes
Wednesday, June 4, 2014 - conference begins
- Thursday, June 5, 2014 - limited onsite registration is available on first-come, first-serve basis
Advance registration for the conference is now closed. Rates listed below are onsite prices. Spots available updated as of June 3, 2014.
You may still register for tour only activities and aquarium dinner tickets either online or onsite on a first-come, first-serve basis.
What's included in my registration?
Why should you attend?
During the conference you will learn about:
- innovative management opportunities for biosolids, drinking/industrial water treatment residuals, pulp and paper residuals, ash, and other residuals, as well as synergies for co-management of these residuals.
- developing beneficial use programs from inception to ensuring long-term success.
- opportunities to use biosolids and residuals in solving environmental and land management challenges including greenhouse gas mitigation, disturbed land reclamation and improvement of water resources.
- advancements in integrated resource recovery technologies.
- current biosolids and residuals research, policies and legislation.
- the state of knowledge regarding emerging constituents and biosolids and residuals quality.
You will also be given the opportunity to tour and view first-hand successful biosolids and residuals management programs in forestry and land reclamation.
|Photo credits: SYLVIS and Metro Vancouver
Contact Ashleigh Kolla at email@example.com or 604-630-5349
In collaboration with: