Reservoir Maintenance and Cleaning
This one-day course addresses best practices for maintenance, cleaning, safety, and chlorination of reservoirs.
You should take this course if you are:
- A water system operator or administrator responsible for the operation and maintenance of reservoirs, tanks, or other distribution system storage facilities.
- A certified operator in water treatment, water distribution, or small water systems interested in earning continuing education unit (CEU) credits.
You will be asked to complete a knowledge assessment when you register to give the course facilitator an understanding of your acquired knowledge to date.
After completing the Reservoir Maintenance and Cleaning course, you will be able to:
- Understand distribution system storage, maintenance, inspection, and cleaning methods.
- Recognize safety concerns involved with operating or maintaining a reservoir, including confined space entry.
- Produce a chlorination plan for a reservoir.
This course provides:
- 0.6 core CEUs for small water systems, water distribution and water treatment (SWS, WD & WT) EOCP certifications.
- Related CEUs for small wastewater systems, wastewater collection and wastewater treatment (SWWS, WWC & WWT) EOCP certifications.
This course is offered in two formats:
- A classroom environment using interactive elements and real-life situations in order to make your learning experience as interesting and relevant as possible.
- Custom training at your worksite. If your workplace would like to offer the course to several employees, please contact us to see if a customized program at your worksite would be a better solution for you!
|In-class||$299 member / $399 non-member|
|Custom training||From $169 per student, depending on class size. Contact us for details!|
Upcoming Reservoir Maintenance and Cleaning Courses
|Sept. 27, 2016||
City of Abbotsford
31739 King Road
|Nelson Porter||$299 / $399||Register now|
|Oct. 18, 2016||
Holiday Inn Express Kelowna
2429 Highway 97 North, Kelowna
|Norm Clarkson||$299 / $399||Register now|
|Dec. 6, 2016||Prince George||TBD||$299 / $399||Opening Soon!|
||Click on any Register Now button or link (you will need to know the start date of the course you're registering for).|
|Email, fax or mail:|
Please contact the BCWWA office and we would be happy to help.