Preventing Waterborne Illnesses
This one-day course is designed to emphasize the multi-barrier approach to the provision of safe drinking water.
Course content includes exercises, case studies, group exercises and practice problems.
You should take this course if you are a drinking water supplier and operator, operating manager or water quality analyst.
After completing the Preventing Waterborne Illnesses course, you will be able to:
- Understand the responsibility of operators.
- Recognize pathogen risks.
- Treat hazards with treatment technologies.
- Plan for emergencies and unexpected events.
This course provides 0.6 CEUs
This course is offered in two formats:
- A classroom environment using interactive elements and real-life situations in order to make your learning experience as interesting and relevant as possible
- Custom training at your worksite. If your workplace would like to offer the course to several employees, please contact us to see if a customized program at your worksite would be a better solution for you!