Management Skills Certificate Program: Writing, Communication and Financial Skills
The Writing, Communication and Financial Skills course is a five-day program covering the development of communication and financial skills in the water and wastewater industry. The course will also provide tools and techniques that help students work step-by-step through workplace problems and scenarios.
You should take this course if you are an operator or any water sector worker and front line supervisor.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Develop accurate and effective budgets
- Effectively communicate
- Report orally
- Make engaging presentations
- Develop succinct and relevant business plans
- Prepare clear peer-reviewed reports
In class supplies:
- This class is designed to be interactive and get students actively working together on projects. There are some learning components that are best completed on a computer; please bring a laptop or team up with a colleague who is attending who can bring a laptop.
- 3.0 related CEUs for small wastewater systems, small water systems, wastewater collection, wastewater treatment, water distribution and water treatment (SWWS, SWS, WWC, WWT, WD & WT) EOCP certifications.
- A classroom environment using interactive elements and real-life situations in order to make your learning experience as interesting and relevant as possible
- Custom training at your worksite. If your workplace would like to offer the course to several employees, please contact us to see if a customized program at your worksite would be a better solution for you!
|In-class||$949 member / $1,049 non-member|
|Custom training||From $587 per student, depending on class size. Contact us for details!|
Upcoming Management Skills Certificate Program: Communication Courses
||Click on any Register Now button or link (you will need to know the start date of the course you're registering for).|
|Email, fax or mail:|
|Questions?||Please contact the BCWWA office and we would be happy to help.|