Management Skills Certificate Program: Project Management Skills
The Project Management Skills course is a five-day course focusing on project management skills in the water and wastewater industry. The course will also provide tools and techniques that help students work step-by-step through workplace problems and scenarios.
You should take this course if you are:
- Recently promoted to a supervisory or management role, or are interested in advancing to a supervisory or management role in the future.
- Interesting in brushing up your project management skills and taking them to the next level.
- A certified operator interested in earning continuing education unit (CEU) credits.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Successfully deliver projects
- Effectively lead your team and engage stakeholders
- Manage priorities and stress
- Perform a post-project analysis
In class supplies:
- Please note that this class is designed to be interactive and get students actively working together on a project. There are some interactive learning components that are best completed on a computer; please bring a laptop or team up with a colleague who is attending who can bring a laptop.
- Please also bring any open source tools or templates for project management software that you are familiar with and would like to use to assist with the course.
- 3.0 related CEUs for small wastewater systems, small water systems, wastewater collection, wastewater treatment, water distribution and water treatment (SWWS, SWS, WWC, WWT, WD & WT) EOCP certifications.
- A classroom environment using interactive elements and real-life situations in order to make your learning experience as interesting and relevant as possible
- Custom training at your worksite. If your workplace would like to offer the course to several employees, please contact us to see if a customized program at your worksite would be a better solution for you!
|In-class||$949 member / $1,049 non-member|
|Custom training||From $587 per student, depending on class size. Contact us for details!|
Upcoming Management Skills Certificate Program: Project Management
||Click on any Register Now button or link (you will need to know the start date of the course you're registering for).|
|Email, fax or mail:|
|Questions?||Please contact the BCWWA office and we would be happy to help.|