Hypochlorination has been updated and expanded in response to industry feedback. This two day program covers the following topics:
- Chlorine theory and measurement
- Hypochlorination systems (structure, maintenance, troubleshooting)
- Troubleshooting chlorine issues
You should take this course if you are maintaining a facility that uses hypochlorite solutions for disinfection purposes.
Upon completing the Hypochlorination course, you will be able to:
- Understand the physical and chemical properties of hypochlorites, and how hypochlorites work as disinfectants.
- Understand dosage calculations, demand, and residuals.
- Become familiar with hypochlorination equipment, operation, and maintenance.
This course is offered in two formats:
- A classroom environment using interactive elements and real-life situations in order to make your learning experience as interesting and relevant as possible
- Custom training at your worksite. If your workplace would like to offer the course to several employees, please contact us to see if a customized program at your worksite would be a better solution for you
- This course is approved for 1.2 CEUs, core for WD, WT, and SWS.