Dam Inspection and Maintenance
This course provides operators with an understanding of the inspection and maintenance procedures necessary to operate a dam.
You should take this course if you operate and/or are responsible for safety at a dam site.
Upon completing the Dam Inspection and Maintenance course, you will be able to:
- Organize and prepare for a dam safety inspection
- Conduct an evaluation of a dam, including its stability.
- Inspect for visual deficiencies, seepage conditions, spillways and outlets, and hydraulic and hydrology adequacy.
- Test the gates, valves and other mechanical systems.
- A classroom environment using interactive elements and real-life situations in order to make your learning experience as interesting and relevant as possible.
- Custom training at your worksite. If your workplace would like to offer the course to several employees, please contact us to see if a customized program at your worksite would be a better solution for you
|In-class||$199 member / $319 non-member|
Upcoming Dam Inspection and Maintenance