Confined Spaces Entry Awareness
This one day course provides students with the knowledge to control variables in a confined space while meeting the requirements of the BC Occupational Health and Safety Regulation.
You should take this course if you or your staff are required to enter and work in confined spaces.
Upon completing the Confined Spaces Entry Awareness course, you will be able to:
• Describe and demonstrate awareness of atmospheric hazards
• Describe and identify physical hazards
• Describe and demonstrate safe entry and exit from a confined space
This course provides 0.6 CEUs
This course is offered in two formats:
- A classroom environment using interactive elements and real-life situations in order to make your learning experience as interesting and relevant as possible.
- Custom training at your worksite. If your workplace would like to offer the course to several employees, please contact us to see if a customized program at your worksite would be a better solution for you.