The 7th Canadian Biosolids and Residuals Conference is a must-attend event for anyone interested in biosolids and residuals management in a uniquely Canadian context.
Why should you attend?
During the conference you will learn about:
- innovative management opportunities for biosolids, drinking/industrial water treatment residuals, pulp and paper residuals, ash, and other residuals, as well as synergies for co-management of these residuals.
- developing beneficial use programs from inception to ensuring long-term success.
- opportunities to use biosolids and residuals in solving environmental and land management challenges including greenhouse gas mitigation, disturbed land reclamation and improvement of water resources.
- advancements in integrated resource recovery technologies.
- current biosolids and residuals research, policies and legislation.
- the state of knowledge regarding emerging constituents and biosolids and residuals quality.
You will also be given the opportunity to tour and view first-hand successful biosolids and residuals management programs in forestry and land reclamation.
|Photo credits: SYLVIS and Metro Vancouver
Sunday, March 23, 2014 - early bird registration ends
Thursday, May 29, 2014 - registration closes
Wednesday, June 4, 2014 - conference begins
Included in your delegate registration is your choice of a uniquely West Coast technical tour (select 1 of 3 tour options during registration).
- Select June 4, 2014 as the starting date when registering online.
- Booth registration is not available online. Please use the paper form below.
- Spots available updated as of March 28, 2014.
If you are unable to register online, please use our paper registration form and email or fax registration to Ashleigh (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What's included in my registration?
Contact Ashleigh Kolla at email@example.com or 604-630-5349
In collaboration with:
Time & Date: June 4-7, 2014
Location: Vancouver, BC